Thursday, February 3, 2011

The friend who saw us grow

For my first entry I thought I'd write as if I've been blogging for some time, as I have mentally made entries to this blog for months before actually getting to this stage.  I have been updating the wallpaper on my phone regularly as if it's my blog so perhaps I've been in training!  The ultimate trigger was this entry over at Beach Vintage which was so similar to my current wallpaper I took it as a sign and dove headlong into blogging at last. 

This was my breakfast too - enjoying the fruits of the season and passionfruit always sings summer to my tastebuds.

I hope you find my blog stimulating on some level, as I plan to.  Now, if I can just get my phone to talk to my computer, there will be images...!

No comments:

Post a Comment